Happy Fourth Of July! I usually have this day off, but this year I have work. Guess I won’t be crashing any BBQ’s. I went to a BBQ yesterday so I don’t feel like I’m missing out too much. Have you guys ever played “Anchor?” If you haven’t, you should! Watch my snapchat (sincerelyaimeee) to see what it’s all about! Stay till the end to find out how to play this game!
Today’s outfit is this simple knit dress. This knee-length dress is perfect for days at the office, yet still appropriate for happy hour! The weather is so beautiful nowadays, I can’t help but want to stay out!
There are ruched detailing on the sides and a cute cut-out in the back.
My favorite is this knot detailing in the front! For a little pop of color, I paired this geometric necklace I got from last month’s RocksBox. Use my code “sincerelyaimeeexoxo” for your first month free!
How to play Anchor:
- Pour 3 or 4 (or however much you want to drink) beers (or whatever you want to drink) into a big jar
- Split up into two teams.
- Line up in a straight line and then face the other team.
- Person at the beginning of the line, play “rock, paper, scissors.”
- Goal is to beat the other team in “rock, paper, scissors”
- The team that lost, is the loser. The first person of the losing team has to start chugging. Rule is, if you take your lips off, the jar is to be passed to the next person in line.
- Keep passing the jar down the line, and the last person (the anchor), has to chug the rest of whatever is left in the jar (no matter how much or how little is left).
- The winning team just celebrate their victory, talk smack, and hope they don’t lose the next round.
Remember, don’t drink and drive! Play safe! If anyone tries this game, let me know how it goes!
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960
Bag: Michael Kors
Slides: Bought in Thailand
Follow me on instagram to see pictures of my summer adventures! Add me on snapchat (SINCERELYAIMEEE) to see what I’m up to daily! Hint: Involves lots of food and snippets of random things!
Don’t forget to Follow/Like/Comment! ❤
Follow my other social medias!
Until Next Time,